Pages

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Term Three Learning Mission

We have been set a learning challenge by a Humanoid that is working for aliens from outer space.  It said, "I am a Humanoid that is investigating Earth for my alien masters.  They have seen many pictures of New Zealand's famous people, food, buildings and kiwiana.  They want to understand more about them.  Please research and find out information for me so I can go home.  I will be able to tune in to your classroom to watch and listen to what you are doing.  Please hurry, I want to go home."
Wow - it was so exciting when we found this message on our blog.  Miss Hughes said to listen carefully and we did!
We needed to find out what a humanoid was before we decided what to do next.
We were also unsure about what kiwiana meant.
We checked out these two words in dictionaries and on the internet.  Then we started to plan what to do next.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

COOL THING !!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Cool I am going to try that at home it looks cool

Anonymous said...

I love this post because it is funny and it has a moving picture,Cool. I also like how you guys had bits that had talking parts.
AWESOME!!!

Devon